What did you do this week?
This week I put some final touches to all the work I have done:
- I fixed one bug found on the Brython module achieved in the first milestone that limit the use of triple quotes for a string. Here is the PR
- I splitted the last lecture I could. Since TWP52 is under edition by other collaborator. Here is the PR.
- Another split structure was proposed so I opened one PR as an example of how that structure would look with one of the lectures. PR.
- I fixed the quiz numeration since quiz8 did not exist. Here is the PR.
- I numbered sub toctrees. Here is the PR.
- Finally I built an update to the fork with runestone since the books that are built from the fork were not responsive. Here is the PR.
I also found 2 other alternatives to the database lecture:
What is coming up next?
All final touches are done. I look forward to document all my work and open some new issues explaining with detail what was left to do for the future contributors of PyZombis.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
I did! Several occasions. Fixing the Brython module bug was a hard one. Also finding the database lecture alternatives was a big struggle. These two are still under construction. I will try to find help for this one and document all my attempts.