What did you do this week?
- Protego is now compatible with Google's parser. Protego pass all testcase in Google's parser testsuite.
- Documented Protego - functions now have docstrings, and I have created a readme file.
- Protego is now on PyPI. To install Protego, simply type `pip install protego`.
- Made few changes to improve performance as suggested by mentors.
What is coming up next?
- Additions to CI - making sure Protego doesn't throw exceptions on robots.txt of top 1000 alexa websites.
- Benchmark Protego.
Did you get stuck anywhere?