The past week was the most fruitful in terms of the implementation that we wanted to achieve in the end. The week was spent on providing the finishing touches to the existing co_iteration class and making sure that everything was done for the next steps to go on smoothly.
What I did this week
I was able to finish the operator overloads with regards to the iterator and make sure that things fell in place for easy iteration through structured bindings. I also started working on the == and the != operators. It took me a while to understand how to use the constexpr function in this context and I had a meeting with my mentor to clear a few things up.
What is coming up next
Before getting the PR merged, I would think it is better to work on writing some tests and cleanup some parts of the code so that it is ready to aid in codegen.
Did I get stuck anywhere
I did not get stuck anywhere during this week.