Hi everyone! My name is Bruno Messias. Currently I'm a Ph.D student at USP/Brazil. This summer I'll develop new tools and features for FURY-GL Specifically, I'll focus on developing a system for collaborative visualization of large network layouts using FURY and VTK.
What did I do this week?
- PR fury-gl/helios#22 : Helios Documentation Improvements. I’ve spent some time studying sphinx in order to discover how I could create a custom summary inside of a template module.
- Added my GSoC blogs to the FURY blogs as requested by my mentors.
- Docstrings improvements
- Covered more tests
- Covered tests using optional dependencies.
- Aiortc now it’s not a mandatory dependency
- improvements in memory management
- PR #432 Fixed some typos, improved the tests and docstrings
- Helped to review and made some suggestions to the PR #474 made by @mehabhalodiya.