What Did I do this week
I got my second GSoC project merged! Now only the 2 projects for Vorta remain (and borgmatic documentation).
Out of the remaining 2 projects, the first one ("Improve Archive Table...") that I split into 5 PRs is 2/5 done, since I got 2 of them merged last week! I also started working on "Exclude GUI..." on the side.
Did I get stuck somewhere
I had some difficulties starting with the new exclude GUI but long googling sessions and discussions with mentors helped me overcome them!
I'll try to get the remaining 3 PRs merged this week for my first Vorta project, and also work on the new exclude GUI on the side. I might also work on Borgmatic documentation.