1. What did you do this week?
This week I continued to work on the documentation website for my GSoC project.
- Adding configuration files and changing the structure of the repo (see here) to be more learning-oriented and shows some of the basic functionality of MNE-LIMO (short for "using LInear regression MOdels in MNE-Python").
- Currently, we are implementing a series of examples to fit linear models on single subject data.
- In addition, we have started to develop method to translate single subject analysis to group-levels analysis, i.e., estimating linear regression effects over a series of subjects.
- These sections in the documentation, single subject vs. group-level analyses, cover useful analysis techniques that can be used to estimate linear regression effects and derive inferential measures to evaluate the estimated effects.
2. What is coming up next?
- Next week, I'll focus on extending the group-level section of the repo.
3. Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Aside from minor issues and initial difficulties while writing the configuration files needed to build the sphinx-documentation. It all went pretty smooth.