Weekly Blog Post #4
Here is my blog post for the third week.
What did I do this week and further plans
This week I fixed some errors and made some improvements in the sharable links PR and it is done now :) My main focus for this week was to convert the usernames in the mentions PR into links and what I am able to achieve till now is just the links in markup format i.e. [username](user profile link). I have used regex to match the markup link format. Now I need to replace them with links in HTML format. We also had a meeting this week with our mentor this week and we decided that after completing the ongoing features along with the tests, we will work on fixing bugs and refactoring the code. So for the coming week I will try to write some tests and work on bugs and will update in the next weekly check-in :)