1. What did you do this week?
- This week I continued familiarizing myself with Roundup, the previously mention https issue was resolved. I now started working on the original Roundup code, and not the CPython implementation. The code was taken from the official Sourceforge repository, and work started to fix all the errors from the tests (only 1271, not much).
2. What is coming up next?
- Fixing the aforementioned warnings from Roundup, and implementing the [-] button for the nosy list, mentioned in my earlier blog post.
3. Did you get stuck anywhere?
- As the work was very similar from last week's I did not encounter many problems.