1. What did you do this week?
- This week I worked on finalizing the GitHub login integration. It has yet to be finished, but the work is almost done. I worked mainly on getting information from the link headers in roundup, something that sounds easy but it's not. I also started working on managing login issues (for example duplicate accounts that might get created) and a way to link the GitHub account to a pre-existing b.p.o. account. Thankfully for this task there was some already existing code created by
2. What is coming up next?
- Next week the last issues in the GitHub login page will be fixed, and work will start on a new feature: adding support for markdown in messages, creating also a preview window, and adding the ability of modifying the message after being posted.
3. Did you get stuck anywhere?
- I had similar problems as last week, I had issues getting the headers in the GET request in Roundup Actions. As the documentation doesn't have much on this regard and as I couldn't find similar pieces of code I had to study Roundup's source code to understand how to achieve it.