What did you do this week?
- I worked on two things this week:
- The commit linting issue was open from a long time and I had to debug some CI errors and I finally was able to get it up and running on the CI.
- I also worked on the Archive Manager implementation, which is the first part of my project after taking input from my mentor.
What is coming up next?
- A couple of CI errors are still left in the commit linting issue, would be fixing them.
- Would be brushing up and finalising the archive manager stuff.
- Would make necessary changes to model base class.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Yes, I was stuck with one thing for a long time,that was getting the current branch name in the CI, and it was not that easy for me because I wasn't aware of the fact that some env variables hold it and the actual PR branch name is different, anyways it didn't solve the issue anyways and I had to change the code to not require the current branch name. More on that whole thing here.
- Also some CI errors bothered me this week, I haven't been able to fix them yet, I'd be discussing them with my mentor soon.