This week, as my mentor suggested, I was working on testing pyseams on linux in the cloud with the help of github actions. While doing that it came to my attention that the function named "keepAxialRingsOnly" is unused and not defined in any file but it is declared in "topo_one_dim.hpp". I created an issue about it here
What did you do this week?
- Ran a basic test in github for pyseams.
- Created an issue for an unsued function.
- Started working on atomic visualizations
- Was reading the d-SEAMS paper to write the
What is coming up next?
- Running the dSEAMS workflow in
- Visualizing it.
- Adding pytests.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
No, I wasn't stuck anywhere. My meetings with my mentors are regular and frequent which helps me to clear my doubt ASAP.