In the past week, I was working on the second phase of the project. My mentor had reviewed the PR and suggested changes.
For phase 2 of my project, I set up a mysql docker container. The source from the mysqldatabases can be sent to the models so that they can be trained and the trained data can be again dumped into the database. My mentor had suggested changes and make it more optimised and cover all the edge cases. One such change was adding an argument to get the order in which the columns are arranged so that we maintain the same while getting queries from the user. Also I had to make sure that mysql injection should not be possile. For more security, I also added an additional SSL parameter while making the connection to the database using aiomysql. For testing purpose, I added a self-signed certificate. We need to improve more on this so that we can ask the user to input the path to the certificate.
Once mysql source is done, I'll be exploring Hadoop source. Looking forward to it!