This week I pushed a commit for my module and asked for feedback from my mentors. They gave me detailed feedback where they explained why some more refactoring needs to be done and also suggested ways to do it. I also asked some follow up questions to clarify all my doubts. After spending some time on understanding the feedback, I got started with implementing the solution. I began with Refactoring Top view, which isn’t over yet. I didn’t get stuck anywhere as I’m familiar with lost of the code there. As I have my University exams this week, I informed my mentors that I won’t be able to work much on the project. I’ll continue my work on Top view next week. Once it works well I will also do the refactoring for the side and linear views.