Published: 10/19/2022



In the past week I worked on testing the interactor classes. As I worked on it, I realised more changes need to be done in the refactoring process. So currently I'm doing the refactoring and also testing at the same time.I got stuck for a while in the process while I was not getting the path and labels plotted. My mentors have given me some comments on the same and I'm working on it now. I also got some time to read the documentation of Click, which is the library I'm using to build the CLI tool. I hope to complete the refactoring and testing within a few days and continue with building the CLI tool.


: )