What did you do this week?
- Added unit test for BUG: fix stats.binned_statistic_dd issue with values close to bin edge
- Added benchmarks for somersd BENCH: add benchmark for somersd
- Added tests in Pythran: Import test cases from scipy
- Wrote the first evaluations, will submit it later.
- WIP: ENH: improve sort_vertices_of_regions via Pythran and made it more readable However, I got some weird type error, and failed test_spherical_voronoi and test_region_types. Tyler suggested it may be not a good case for Pythran, and I'm still trying to find out why there are such errors.
What is coming up next?
- Submit the first evaluations
- Continue working on sort_vertices_of_regions(), try to fix the failures
- Look into and maybe improve some of the following algorithms: _spectral.pyx and _sosfilt.pyx