Week #9: Adding tests for Pythran functions, and review the opened PRs
What did you do this week?
- WIP: TST: add tests for Pythran somersd
- WIP: support keepdims in numpy mean
- Revisit and summarize the unsuccessful PRs about Pythran in SciPy
|ENH: Pythran implementation of _compute_prob_outside_square and _compute_prob_inside_method to speedup stats.ks_2samp||Failed some tests before but works now|
|ENH: Pythran implementation of _cdf_distance||Pythran version is slightly better than the Python one after fixing np.searchsorted. Could be better after SciPy began to use XSIMD. Hold it for now.|
|WIP: ENH: improve _count_paths_outside_method via pythran||Relates to bus error on Mac but works fine on Linux for _count_paths_outside_method pythran version|
|WIP: ENH: improve sort_vertices_of_regions via Pythran and made it more readable||Test Failures: 1) Test_spherical_voronoi: inplace sort 2) Test_region_types: The specified input regions type is int64 list list. When the element in self.regions is numpy.int64, Pythran will automatically turn it to int type|
What is coming up next?
- WIP: TST: add tests for Pythran somersd Keep working on this
- WIP: support keepdims in numpy mean : make it more general
- Test XSIMD for_cdf_distance