Hi again! this is my second weekly check-in, you can check the previous one in the series.
The second week of my GSoC internship is finishing and the first sprint as well. In this weekly check-in, I've got the good announcement that my team and I have made great progress during our first sprint. However, there is still a lot of work to do, so let's keep going.
I continued work on the quizzes and I made 4 PRs, they are just waiting for the review of my mentors. This is great progress because, with these and the others ones that my teammate did, we have almost finished fixing and refactoring all the quizzes in the PyZombis course.
The next week I am going to start with the lessons. As far as I know, there aren't a lot of problems to resolves, however, I need to check out much deeper. I plan to finish all the lessons were assigned to me for the next week so wish me luck.
Yes indeed, as I said in my first post, at the beginning (check it here), I got stuck using the library
playwright. Besides that, I had some conflict problems in a file, but I resolved it by doing rebase. It is very powerful and useful so keep it out there, like an ace up one's sleeve 🧏