The 5th week was reserved for fixing the insert/append PR and moving on to level properties.
What I did this week
I completed the PR and fixed the tests and made some minor changes before the PR was merged. I had a discussion with my mentor regarding level properties and we decided that some changes to the API will be required.
What is coming up next
The next immediate goal is to wrap up level properties and brainstorm regarding code generation. The first half of the project needs to be finalized before the first review.
Did I get stuck anywhere
I did not get stuck anywhere, there were only some minor fixes which I could fix on my own.