In the 6th week, I worked fully on updating the API of containers.
What I did this week
I worked on a new PR this week which creates new container traits which can be used in the levels instead of hard coding them. This makes it more flexible as users can specify their own containers.
What is coming up next
My mentor suggested another paper from which we will be implementing deduplication and reordering. The main aim for the next week is to wrap up the container traits and understand the approaches mentioned in the paper.
Did I get stuck anywhere
I did get stuck while working with template template parameters but my mentor helped me resolve the doubt.