The time of the fourth week should be 7.4-7.10 But I had a meeting with other tutors on July 12. So the work at this stage is two weeks.
The next thing we need to face is the mid-term evaluation of 7.25, so around this time point, we discussed the next code work. Next, I need to solve two problems through code: 1 Modifying a configuration will be applied to all configurations, and all configurations will be modified. Therefore, it is difficult to modify a configuration. 2. Once the configuration is mixed, it is difficult to find a specific list.
The functions that need to be implemented were discussed in the work of the second week. So we have an in-depth discussion on the functions.
Basically, the design is, we have a list of all the attributes of lists. To select a group of those and give them actually give the attribute of value and store that. And then press a button that says, apply. Then it just goes like just up for a loop, and it goes and it matches them all into place.
What did you do this week?
Continue the work of the database discussed with mentor Turnbull in the third week. I’m familiar with the database control method, but I have no data practice. Then a special meeting for the mid-term evaluation was held.
What is coming up next?
Realize the functions discussed in the meeting.
The steps are as follows:
- Find the attributes in the source code.
- Determine the attributes for migration.
- Note that some attributes are unique to the list.
- There is no need to copy the list ID, because it is unique.
- The attributes are divided into three categories (unique, do not want to copy [address or so on], can be configured).
- Make a large table in Django, provide options, etc.
- Determine the data suitable for display 8 Determine the number of displays paging function.
It should be noted that:
1. Which attributes are useful for migration lists and which attributes are useful for specific lists.
2. In django, there is risk roster, all of the subscriptions Find its basic form in the Postorius code. I can copy it.
3. Messages can be placed in the footer template, such as unsubscribing links, confidential emails, confidentiality, and no need to reply to emails, etc.
4. I don't need to consider member information, just consider the attributes of migration.
5. I may need to consider the REST mechanism
Did you get stuck anywhere?
The trickiest part is that the list can be Customizable.
And I can't clearly define the concept of configuration at present.