What did you do this week?
- Restructured tutorials to be more readable and more focused on a specific topic.
- Replaced the old animation introductory tutorial with a lot simpler one. And added tutorial to explain keyframes and interpolators.
- Simplified setting lighting uniforms for the geometry-based-billboard actor by getting the
Scenefrom the actor using
What is coming up next week?
- Allow the
Timelineto take the
ShowManageras an argument to reduce the amount of code user has to write every time using FURY animations.'
- Fix some typos in the tutorials and write some info about
- Find a way to fix the shader-callback problem of not being executed when the actor is out of the camera's frustum.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
I didn't get stuck this week.