What did you do this week?
- This week I streamlined the
SimpleModelclass which derives from the
Modelbase class in which I recently added archive support code.
- I also made multiple minor changes [1,2] as requested by my mentor.
- Other than that I updated all the models to reduce code duplication and support archive storage.
- While I was updating all the models I noticed that I was having problems in saving and loading trained models for the spaCy model, I discovered that there was an issue in the archive creation code.
- I quickly fixed the problem in a subsequent PR.
- I also added a tutorial on how to save/load models as archives.
- Last but not the least I added test cases to cover
What is coming up next?
- This week marks the end of my GSoC'21 journey, I would continue contributing to DFFML in the future.