What did you do this week?
- At the beginning of this week, I received some feedback from my mentor regarding the flow and some other stuff[1,2].
- I worked on the changes requested by my mentor and fixed various bugs [1,2,3,4,5].
- Other than that I also fixed some test cases that were failing after I made the changes last week [1,2].
What is coming up next?
- Testing and implementing/fixing archive storage support in all 11 models listed in this PR.
- Other than I have noticed that some models have repetitive code blocks, I would try to eliminate any such duplication.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Nope, this week I spent most of my time reading the model code and analyzing where and what changes would be needed.