What did you do this week?
- This week I worked on two PRs:
- The first one was related to an issue I faced earlier and the second PR was dependent on the first one.
- So before making the first PR I opened up an issue to get feedback from my mentor before I proceeded with the implementation.
- After the first PR was merged I continued working on the second one.
- There were some issues I faced in both of these PRs which I'd be discussing later in this post.
- Other than that I rebased my other two PRs which are ready to merge with all relevant CI tests passing.
What is coming up next?
- I would be working on to complete all the tasks in my possibly the final PR to fix issue #662
- This would take a long time as I have to make changes in all the models and update their respective tests and docs.
- Other than that I would be fixing a logging issue, I still have to think about how it can be fixed.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Yes, starting with the
high_levelsplitting PR, I was stuck on a failing docstring test, I don't know how it was working before I made this change, after a ton of debugging I just gave up and solved it with a pretty trivial solution.
- Other than that I was not really stuck but spent quite a lot of my time in thinking how the tar support should be implemented in the
Modelclass, I have pushed a rough implementation to get feedback from my mentor(s).