What did you do this week?
- I continued working on the update for Model base class to support archive.
- I also made all the requested changes for Archive and Compression related Operations and got my PR merged.
- Other than that I completed the implementation of a couple of enhancement points for Commit Linting Issue and updated the tests as well. This also increased coverage of master commits by ≈ 2%.
- I also finally Fixed the MacOS error in the CI by refactoring the test case for the Commit Linting Issue.
What is coming up next?
- My main focus this week would be on Updating the Model base class to support archive storage, as I have also mentioned in my previous blog post that it is a bit time consuming and thus I might not be able to push working changes very soon.
- Other than I'd be looking into the code for other models as well to foresee where changes would be required to adapt to the changes I've made in the Model Base class.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
- Yes, for sometime I was stuck while implementing the body mutation for Commit Linting Issue , as conditional mutations would fail in catching cases if
no_muationwas added to the list, but not adding
no_mutationwould lead to failure in other common cases.
- I solved the issue by implementing a composition function generation method and making the conditional body mutation act as
no_mutationif the condition was not met.