- PR 472 aims at adding Hypothesis to the test suite. During the course of this PR, we have come across 5 bugs in Sparse that were caught from failing Hypothesis tests. The bugs are
- PR 492 aims to add the tensor class and relevant tests. The PR is stalled for the time being and will be resumed after the upcoming cmake PR is merged.
- Cmake: So far, I have attempted twice, albeit unsuccessfully, to get cmake install and build TACO in Sparse. The upcoming cmake PRs will now take care of this.
Finally, the first evaluations have arrived! The coding period is now halfway through. The 6 weeks so far have been a great experience for me. Here is a brief overview of what I did throughout the time.View Blog Post
What did I do this week?
I have started to go through the book "Professional Cmake" which John suggested to read. John has forked the TACO repository where we will be pushing our changes.
The implementation of the tensor class is kept aside for now. It will be resumed after the cmake code has been written for Sparse.
What is coming up?
- Studying the cmake code in TACO before making it better.
- Finishing up the cmake PR in Sparse after the TACO PR is merged.