The application is almost built now. Only minor changes, bugfixes and writing tests are left.
In the last week, I fixed a lot of new and pending bugs from the past. All the issues and the fixes can be found on https://github.com/python-gsoc/python-blogs/pull/273 and https://github.com/python-gsoc/python-blogs/pull/285. I was also sick for the last couple of days so there was a short pause. My mentor and I also figured out some SEO stuff that needs to be worked on. Our site was loading slower than usual. We fixed it by installing memcache which in turn gave rise to some other bugs (this has been happening since the very beginning :p).
In this week I plan to finish all the pending issues so that I can start with either testing or UI refactoring from the next week. For the testing we are thinking of running a whole GSoC program using scripts. Let's see how that turns out. Adios.