Fifth week of coding
Welcome to the sixth weekly check-in. I'll be sharing my progress for the fifth week of coding.
What did you do this week?
- Generalised the vtkProteinRibbonFilter implementation.
- Updated the molecular module based on suggestions of team members and mentors.
- Updated wave function animation PR.
Preview of the animation -
What is coming up next week?
- Update molecular module based on team members' suggestions and add tests for the same.
- Add protein ribbon implementation in the molecular.
- Begin working on molecular surface model.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
I was able to generalise the vtkProteinRibbonFilter implementation. I'm grateful to the mentors for keeping a meeting and for helping me debug the code. I figured out most of the stuff courtesy the meeting.