In the past week I worked on testing the new classes in the plot module. I came across a couple of issues and my mentors helped me with all of them. I also had a meeting with them where we talked about the upcoming plans. I continued working on the testing and finished top, side and linear views. After that I fixed some failing tests. I noticed that some unrelated tests were failing and I asked my mentors about that. They helped me with that and I pushed all the commits. After review from my mentors, the PR got merged. In the coming week, I’m going to work on refactoring the Interactor module. I hope to finish refactoring of top and side views this week. I didn’t get stuck anywhere while working this week.