Hello everyone! this is the 4th post of my blog post series to the GSOC internship, you can check out all previous if you want to know more about it :D
At this opportunity, I was working on refactoring the graphical user interface lesson, this lesson in the original course was created using the library to create GUIs tkinter but now I refactored using Brython.
In order to make this change, I used Brython's widgets to create dialogs. This was the way that I found to simulate the behavior of the tkinter library. The result is quite similar, below is a screenshot of the result.
I have done a PR that is waiting for my mentors' review, and in the meantime, I am going to work to make reviews of peers' PR and after that, I am going to work in the Model View Controller lesson, which is very important in the second milestone of my internship, so keep going.