Hi everyone! this weekly post could be quick because I didn't have much information to report, however, it is good to maintain the rhythm in blogging.
This week I didn't do PR's, my activities were focusing on refactoring the graphic interface lesson of the course, in the original course this lesson was implemented using the libraries
pygame, but these libraries don't work in
runestone so I was searching the best way to implement using the new module of
I will finish this lesson and after that, focusing on finishing the MVC lesson to finish before the next sprint.
I didn't, but I needed to searched and understood the
brython syntaxis before coding the new lesson structure.