What did you do this week?
- I started this week by fixing the segmentation fault for the skinning test. I could not fix this as of now.
- I imported the
RiggedFiguremodel into the Blender and I was quite impressed with how it visualizes each bone. So, I created a function that creates an arrow actor in place of a bone, and by applying the correct transformation, we get the bones of a model in place. Here's a quick preview of bones in Blender vs bones in FURY:
- After having the bones actor, I noticed that some bones are not aligned correctly. It was happening due to multiplication of the same transformation matrix twice.
- I also created a function that calculates the total transformation of a node, it eliminates the need to use
What is coming up next week?
- It seems like I fixed everything, but we are not getting the correct model at timestamp 0. We need to find the cause and fix it!
- Cleaning the Simple Animation PR #643, and merging it.
Did you get stuck anywhere?
- While applying the timeline, we were getting the identity matrix for timestamp 0.0s, it was set to a new value before. We figured this in our meeting that it's happening due to some model's animation not starting from 0.0s.