What did you do this week?
- The first task for this week was to fix the glTF fetcher. We noticed that while running tests it reaches the API limit. So we decided to use a JSON file that contains the download URLs for all models.
- Created a function to generate JSON files with download URLs for all models, which can be found here.
- Modified the tests and
fetcher.pyto download using the JSON URLs and merged the PR #616.
- Added docstring for all functions in #600. Wrote tests for transformation functions.
- Multiple actor support in glTF export. Added tutorial and created a new branch for the same. Here's an example: (The glTF model below is created using FURY and rendered back using the glTF class)
What is coming up next week?
I will be doing the following:
- We still need to figure out how to get indices from
- I'll be finishing the exporting functions and adding tests for the same and I should be able to create a mergeable PR for the exporting function.
Other tasks will be decided after the meeting.
Did you get stuck anywhere?